Over the years Diana Santa Maria has lectured extensively to fellow trial lawyers, paralegals and law students on various topics within her specialty. In addition she serves as an adjunct Professor of Law at the Nova Southeastern Law Center in Davie Florida. She shares her knowledge freely with her colleagues and new up and coming lawyers in the hopes of enhancing the profession especially as it pertains to the effective representation of persons injured through the negligence of others.
Below are links to some of the published works of Diana Santa Maria. If you see any below that you are interested in obtaining, feel free to contact Diana Santa Maria, to receive a copy.
- Co-Author, "Seven Steps to Effective Mediation", Trial, June, 1997
- "Mediation Strategy and Techniques", Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, 1996
- "Handling Causation Issues in the Low Impact Case" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, 1998
- "Demand Packages that Get Results and Winning at Mediation" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, 1999
- "Frye and Daubert Hearings and Issues" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, February, 2001
- "Trial of the Soft Tissue Case" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, June, 2001
- "Cross Examination of a Lay Witness at Trial" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, August, 2001
- "Proof and Argument of Liability In the Slippery Surface Slip & Fall Case" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, April, 2002
- "Settlement and Negotiation in Mediation" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, June, 2002
- "Direct Examination of the Plaintiff - A Demonstration by the Masters" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, October, 2002
- "Ten Most Commonly Misunderstood Litigation Deadlines" , Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, February, 2003
- "Depositions" , Practicing with Professionalism Seminar, Florida Bar, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, December, 2003
- "Managing Your Own Law Practice" , Florida Association of Women Lawyers, January, 2003
- "Proof and Argument of Past and Future Medical and Related Expenses at Trial" , February, 2006
- Co-Author and Lecturer: "Handling Sex Abuse Cases Involving Minors in Public Schools'
- "Negotiating, Mediating, Settling and Trying Personal Injury Cases." , January 30th, 2009.
From injuries caused through medical negligence to spinal cord injuries, physical disfigurement and wrongful death caused by car crashes, falls, or violent crimes on commercial property, our lawyers are committed to serving the legal community in an effort to enhance the quality of representation provided to victims of negligence. Whether you are a victim of negligence or a lawyer looking for assistance, we are happy to evaluate your case free of charge and advise you on the best course of action. We will also serve in a co-counsel relationship or in an 'of counsel' capacity to other firms looking for legal assistance. We are aggressive in settlement negotiations, in litigation as well as in trial in order to secure justice for our clients within the bounds of the law as we strive to help our clients and others in the legal community with effective representation of victims of negligence.