Full compensation for your slip and fall injury or other injury occurring at a public place caused by negligence or inadequate security
A slip and fall or other injuries suffered on another's business or property can cause you or your loved one serious devastation and loss, resulting in extensive medical bills, pain, suffering, mental anguish and even death. The experienced premises liability attorneys at the Law Offices of Diana Santa Maria, P.A. will aggressively investigate and determine whether your fall or injuries were caused by the negligence of another, and if so, will work hard toward securing justice and full compensation for you or your loved one's injury or loss.
Free consultation with no risk to you
Contact us today at (954) 434-1077 or Toll Free (800) 668-2156
Our Fort Lauderdale, Florida premises liability attorneys have extensively and successfully represented injured clients throughout South Florida and beyond. We have obtained, for our clients, large verdicts and settlements in the following premises liability matters:
- Slip and fall or trip injuries: Some of the types of premises cases we handle include slip and fall accidents in unsafe buildings, malls. hotels, shopping centers, grocery stores, and other public places due to slippery floors, defective stairwells or steps, foreign substances on floors and/or other defective walkways and paths. We have also handled cases involving improper construction causing injuries such as fractures, head and/or brain injuries, accidental death, broken bones, fractured skull, and injuries to the spine, hips, knees, arms, RSD (reflex sympathetic syndrome) or CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome) injuries. We have successfully brought cases due to the aggravation, acceleration or activation of preexisting or dormant autoimmune conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, MS (multiple sclerosis) and other such types of underlying illnesses which will be aggravated, accelerated or activated by trauma.
- Hair salons and spas: Negligent administration of chemicals at hair salons resulting in serious injuries and disfigurement to include chemically induced vitiligo, burns, facial scarring and/or disfigurement from improper or over-use of chemicals, lasers and other such devices
- Private and public places: Negligent maintenance or upkeep of condos, apartment buildings, parking lots, restaurants, construction areas, sidewalks, walking paths, stairwells, rails, steps, walkways, escalators, elevators and other commercial property; inadequate or negligent security leading to sexual assault and/or injuries, inadequate lighting contributing to the occurrence of violent crimes and other such types of cases leading to injuries and/or death;
- Dog bites: Unprovoked attack by dogs or wild animals, failure to properly secure animals with violent propensities, causing severe bites, nerve damage, torn flesh, physical injury or disfigurement, lacerations, and permanent scars or other disfigurement;
- Swimming pools: Drowning or near-drowning accidents caused by faulty or defective swimming pools or diving platforms, lack of adequate supervision or lighting at public swimming pools contributing to drowning and near-drowning deaths, faulty supervision at public and private pools, failure to provide lifeguards or provide adequate warnings, failure to render aid or provide required life-safety equipment, fencing or shields particularly to protect young children and toddlers from injury or harm; failure to stage medical personnel and medical equipment on shore to deliver prompt medical assistance to swimmers in distress at competitive events such as triathlons;failure to implement emergency rescue protocols for swim related activities at competitive events such as triathlons.
- Damages: When caused by the negligence of property owners or others, we strive to secure full compensation for all injuries and losses to include lifetime medical care for the injured victims of paralysis, permanent brain injuries, clients who are in a permanent vegetative state, seeking compensation for all past and future medical bills, wage loss and loss of future earning capacity, loss of consortium, loss of enjoyment of life, emotional distress, mental anguish and pain and suffering
Complimentary consultation with no risk to you
Call (954) 434-1077 today or Toll Free (800) 668-2156
Our professional premises liability lawyers have dealt extensively with private property owners, hotels, malls, shopping centers and grocery stores as well as claims involving unsafe public property against most large insurance companies in recovering the full amount of compensation for premises liability matters. We thoroughly analyze your case to determine if another's negligence was the cause of your harm and, if so, we aggressively strive to secure justice for you to obtain full compensation under the law for injuries and damages suffered.