A serious personal injury or loss of a loved one can bring devastating and radical changes to your life. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Diana Santa Maria, P.A. will work hard to obtain justice and full compensation for your injuries or loss. It is our goal to restore balance to your life by helping you navigate through your medical challenges and taking on your case focusing on obtaining full compensation for your losses, both economic and non- economic (including medical bills, lost wages future lost earnings capacity) while fully presenting your non-economic losses, pain and suffering, lost capacity to enjoy life, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish and more.
Our experienced attorneys and staff have handled thousands of cases over the years dealing with different physical and emotional injuries and losses caused by the negligence of others.
Complimentary consultation with no risk to you
Contact us today at (954) 434-1077 or Toll Free (800) 668-2156
We have effectively handled numerous types of injuries arising out of a multitude of different types of accidents or incidents including some of the following:
- Automobile accidents. Car accidents, truck accidents, 18 wheeler crashes, faulty road construction- caused accidents, puddled or defective road- caused accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents,
- Train accidents. injured railroad employees (FELA), railroad crossing accidents, and loading accidents;
- Plane crashes. Federal Aviation Association (FAA) claims, defective propellers, plane parts, planes falling onto buildings, and poorly maintained airstrips; negligent transport of passengers by airline transport companiesl
- Watercrafts. Ship explosions, boat accidents, cruise ship accidents, jet ski crashes, public beach injury, drownings and poorly maintained docks;
- Premises liability. Some types of premises cases we handle include slip and fall accidents in unsafe buildings due to slippery floors, defective stairwells or steps, foreign substances on floors and/or other defective walkways and paths, inadequate or negligent security contributing to violent crimes. We also have handled drowning or near-drowning accidents caused by faulty or defective swimming pools or diving platforms, drownings occurring because of improper or negligent supervision and.or management at competitive swimming events, including triathlons, lack of supervision at public swimming pools contributing to drowning and near-drowning deaths, fractures, RSD (reflex sympathetic syndrome) or CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome) injuries, falls and other accidents aggravating preexisting autoimmune conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, MS (multiple sclerosis). Dog or other violent animal attacks of premises due to faulty supervision of wild or dangerous animals. Negligent administration of chemicals at hair salons resulting in serious injuries and disfigurement to include chemically induced vitiligo or chemical leukoderma.
- Medical malpractice. When one comes under the care of medical professionals, one has a right to expect and trust their health care provider is qualified, skilled and competent and will not cause further harm. Medical errors can severely alter one’s life or that of a loved one. We have successfully handled and tried some of the following types of cases; failure to timely diagnose breast and other cancers; failure to timely respond to and treat post-op infections, leading to amputations, loss of eye (vision), necrotizing fasciitis; failure to timely respond to surgical perforations leading to severe morbidity and loss of organs, failure to timely respond to patient calls, leading to preventable stroke, surgical errors or mistakes, negligent administration of injections causing extravasation injuries, RSD, CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome), wrong or incorrect prescriptions, emergency room neglect, failure to monitor and properly care for patients leading to falls and other accidents in hospitals and nursing and rehabilitation facilities or nursing homes, dental malpractice, and birth injuries as well as failure to properly care for and monitor blood work and clinical symptoms when patients are put on medications leading to permanent liver or kidney damage and a host of other types of medical neglect cases.
- Defective products. Products liability, Hair Dyes causing contact leukoderma, chemically induced vitiligo, bladder and other cancers, Defective Tires resulting in blow-outs, inadequate warnings on medications, defective materials and negligent assembly, food and medication poisoning resulting from unsafe assembly and lack of appropriate safety measures; Negligent rental of sporting equipment such as bikes, scooters, rollerblades, jet-ski(s) leading to serious injuries and death due to product defect or faulty maintenance.
- Wrongful death caused by: Defective products, car accidents, medical malpractice, nursing malpractice, and dental malpractice; drownings due to negligent supervision or defective pools, inadequate or negligent management of competitive sporting events, murders, assaults and batteries caused by negligent or inadequate security and failure to properly protect patrons from harm by business owners, hotels, motels, malls, apartment complexes and other types of businesses.
Complimentary consultation with no risk to you
Call (954) 434-1077 today
We have represented clients in numerous high-profile cases with verdicts and settlements exceeding the million-dollar range. Our experienced lawyers understand the financial and emotional consequences of your injury or loss, and aggressively pursue justice for you to obtain the fullest compensation available under the law for the damages you or your loved one have suffered. We give you personalized attention while aggressively litigating your claim to the fullest extent necessary including taking your case to trial and verdict.
If you or your loved one cannot travel to our offices because of your injuries or lack of transportation, we can come to your home, hospital or nursing facility to accommodate you or your loved one.